Algorithmia provides distinct levels of support depending on your subscription. Send us an email support request to email@example.com. Please use your corporate domain email addresses if emailing us directly.
Algorithmia Teams Pro tier
A value-add feature of the Teams Pro subscription is access to our Technical Support team for any platform and administrative issues as well as user-, data science-, and model-related questions.
Algorithmia offers several options to contact support
- Algorithmia Support Portal includes FAQs and commonly requested information. It is also the portal for you to reach out for platform and administrative support or user-, data science-, and model-related questions.
- Send us an email support request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use your corporate domain email addresses if emailing us directly.
- If using the Algorithmia Teams (with a Pro subscription) or Enterprise user interface (UI), a Help widget is available on the lower right portion of the screen.
All support inbound and outbound communication is conducted via email.
Platform-wide SL1, SL2, or SL3 incidents will be reported and updated on the Algorithmia status page. Please check the status page before reaching out to Support.
We provide support across three categories of incidents and issues
- 24x7 platform monitoring
- Customer reported platform or administration issues
- User-, data science-, or model-related questions
Response Time is our stated Service Level Objective (SLO) and it varies by the type of issue as described below
|Severity Level (SL)||Response Time||Support Availability*|
|SL1 (critical business impact)||90 minutes||24x7|
|SL2 (significant business impact, no workaround)||2 hours||24x5|
|SL3 (low business impact by using a viable workaround)||12 hours||12x5|
|SL4 (no business impact, user, data science, or model questions)||48 hours||12x5|
Algorithmia Teams Basic tier
Algorithmia Teams Basic tier offers a basic level of support. For any support related issues we typically respond within a 48 hour time period. If you require more responsive support we recommend subscribing to the Teams Pro tier which offers access to our Technical Support team as a feature of the subscription.
For documentation and guides for using the service our comprehensive online documentation repositories are an excellent source of information. These include,
- The Teams guide, which is a good starting place to familiarize with the basics
- Our Developer Center provides a greater depth and includes information to deploy models, client guides, create algorithms, data source guides, and more
- For interruptions in service please visit Algorithmia’s status page for more information.
Algorithmia Public Marketplace
Algorithmia’s public Marketplace is a free to use service and offers a community only support level. For documentation and guides for using the service please refer to the developer center. For interruptions in service please visit Algorithmia’s status page for more information.