The Workers page lists information about your cluster’s Kubernetes worker nodes. To view the pods running on a worker node, see Nodes.
The table lists the following information:
- Name: the name and IP address of the node
- Status: whether or not the node is ready to handle jobs
- Pool: whether the worker is a CPU or GPU instance
- Heartbeat: the time since the last heartbeat with the control plane
- Last Transition: timestamp of last status transition
To view Grafana charts for a node, click the vertical ellipsis to the right of the corresponding row. To generate a usage report showing the monthly average number of workers consumed on the cluster, navigate to the System Version page.