Table of Contents
Given two URLs that point to images, this algorithm outputs a similarity score between 0 and 1, 1 for images that are perceived to be the same and 0 for images that are utterly unrelated. Algorithm makes use of OpenCV's keypoint extraction and extracts matches between the two images' keypoints.
- (Required): First image to be compared.
- (Required): Second image to be compared.
- Similarity score. Score is between 0 and 1, from utterly unrelated to perceived as the same.
- Parameter 1: First image to be compared.
- Parameter 2: Second image to be compared.